Sunday 20 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Sorry I disappeared for so long ... I got a bit rubbish at attempting to juggle my new job with having a life & having enough time to share it! But it is a new year, & with that new year i'm going to attempt to become a bit more organised & pick up where I left off with my little blog :)

So i'll start off with this beaut of a design company that I stumbled across just before Christmas...


Surfacephilia is a UK based design brand that creates amazingly beautiful patterns for interiors & homeware & have only been about since 2011. 

Their debut collection Navajo features products which range from luxurious wallpaper to beautiful bone china with cushions, prints & greetings cards thrown in for good measure. The patterns which are all hand drawn & painted draw upon natural sources such as birds, feathers, earth stones & embroidery to create stunning bohemian designs. 

I bought myself & a friend A3 prints for Christmas, I bought myself one mainly because I couldn't choose between the 2 so thought i'd get my 2 favourite, let her pick & keep the other one for myself! ... might as well! 

Here's a few of my favourite bits from the collection - 




No comments:

Post a Comment