Tuesday 21 August 2012

Second star to the right, and straight on till morning

I came across this Neverland wallpaper by Emma Molony on Domestic Sluttery and fell in love! One day I hope to be able to purchase it and pair it with my very own Peter Pan spineless classics poster... they are destined to be together. Although, it is pretty expensive at £60 a roll, so I think if i'm lucky enough to own a room covered in this beautiful illustrative wallpaper, it is more than likely going to be a very very small one... A box room, or a downstairs toilet... either way one day I will have it in my life.
Isn't it so cute?! You can see Peter & Hook's ship, the mermaids and the lost boys, being able to look at this every day would definitely help me in my quest to never grow up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment