Wednesday 16 May 2012

Cushion Crush

After my Singapore and Thailand trip i've become slightly obsessed with brightly coloured birds, and everywhere I seem to look at the moment there are cute little bird cushions scattered around. So with summer round the corner (fingers crossed!) I decided i'd treat myself to something colourful for the sofa. These are a few of my favourites I found scattered across the web -
1. Loving Budgies £55 Chloe Croft on Rockett St George
2. Fabulous Flamingo £70 Rockett St George
3. Flamingo & Flowers £55 Chloe Croft on Rockett St George
4. Love Bird cushion £45 Not on the High Street

I love them all... Although they are slightly above my budget! So I was thrilled when I was taking an impromptu stroll around Next home section yesterday and found this lovely love bird cushion.

Love Bird cushion £12 Next

Aren't they sweet :) I do love a splash of colour, specially when it's bird shaped and reminds me of holiday times!


No comments:

Post a Comment